Follow this blog
Browse posts by…
- Global ‘next gen’ trends
- Impact investment: does it do ‘what it says on the tin’?
- Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alliance Breakfast Club 3 December: Next gen donors – what will they do differently?
- Blueprint 2014: Philanthropy and the Social Economy learns from Europe
- Catherine Chin on Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alessandro Corsini on New World Bank president sits down with foundations
- Roles for foreign funding | Jenny Conrad on Striking commonalities between countries where philanthropy is still emerging
- How do Philanthropy and Entrepreneurship Mix? | Ross Baird's Blog on AVPN blurs the ‘two pockets’ into one
- Alicia on What’s different about philanthropy in Spain?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Olga Alexeeva memorial prize
Tag Archives: Reporting
At the 2013 CECP corporate philanthropy conference in New York, held 3-5 June, the hook was set early in the session when the room was polled. ‘How many of your companies take customer feedback very seriously?’ Every hand in the … Continue reading
With apologies to Elizabeth Barrett Browning, I could not resist paraphrasing her famous poem for an appeal to foundations to stop trying to be so unique. But, I promise you, this will be the shortest blog post I’ve ever written … Continue reading
As part of Australia’s current regulatory reforms, many charities which have not previously had to lodge financial reports will be required to report to the new Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC). Among these newly reporting entities will be a … Continue reading
Funders today – whether established grantmaking trusts, family foundations or individual philanthropists – are keen to explore how they can offer charities more than money. Financial help is clearly central to grantmaking, but it’s often by developing relationships with charities, … Continue reading