Follow this blog
Browse posts by…
- Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alliance Breakfast Club 3 December: Next gen donors – what will they do differently?
- Blueprint 2014: Philanthropy and the Social Economy learns from Europe
- EVPA Conference 2013: Why gender balance matters
- December issue 2013 – Focus on … Next gen donors: what will they do differently?
- Catherine Chin on Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alessandro Corsini on New World Bank president sits down with foundations
- Roles for foreign funding | Jenny Conrad on Striking commonalities between countries where philanthropy is still emerging
- How do Philanthropy and Entrepreneurship Mix? | Ross Baird's Blog on AVPN blurs the ‘two pockets’ into one
- Alicia on What’s different about philanthropy in Spain?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Olga Alexeeva memorial prize
Tag Archives: Jamie Cooper-Hohn
According to president and CEO Jamie Cooper-Hohn, in a recently published interview for Alliance, two things make the Children’s Investment Fund Foundation’s (CIFF’s) approach ‘a substantial divergence from the norm of development funding’: first, the fact that they look at … Continue reading