Follow this blog
Browse posts by…
- EVPA conference 2013: Leadership, partnership and philanthropy
- Global ‘next gen’ trends
- Impact investment: does it do ‘what it says on the tin’?
- Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alliance Breakfast Club 3 December: Next gen donors – what will they do differently?
- Catherine Chin on Standing up for ‘professional fundraisers: letter to the panellists and delegates at the Alliance Breakfast Club
- Alessandro Corsini on New World Bank president sits down with foundations
- Roles for foreign funding | Jenny Conrad on Striking commonalities between countries where philanthropy is still emerging
- How do Philanthropy and Entrepreneurship Mix? | Ross Baird's Blog on AVPN blurs the ‘two pockets’ into one
- Alicia on What’s different about philanthropy in Spain?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Olga Alexeeva memorial prize
Author Archives: Sean Dobson
Last week, more than 60 grantmakers from across the US publicly expressed their intention to maximize the effectiveness and impact of their grants by prioritizing the underserved, and substantially supporting advocacy and community organizing. The National Committee for Responsive Philanthropy … Continue reading